This post is report of meeting at January 10, 2014.
Next week meeting can not hold because UoA will have preparing for the National Center for University Entrance Examination. So, our next meeting is held on January 16 instead of ordinary meeting with a guest lecture.
Details of this lecture :
- Place : S8
- Date : January 16, 2014
- Time : 13:10 – 14:40
Prof. Julián gives us some advices for writing thesis.
Rules for proof-reading
- Use of latex is strongly recommend
- Use American spelling
- Run the spell-checker! (SERIOUSLY!!)
- Read what you have written before sending it
- If you want comments, send a PDF title formatted as single column, double space
- Integrate previous comments in the current draft
Finally, Sanuki-kun who is a member of spatial media group, won the encouragement technology of made in Aizu-Wakamatsu prize!
He made a iOS application that is a navigation system with spatial sound.
He went to professor’s office to get some advices for application and presentation. This is a best example to improve research, thesis, presentation, and so on.